• Superior Bluetooth wireless stereo with apt-X codec
  • Swivel-Speaker-Array for Surround Sound
  • Creative SLAM Subwoofer for deep tight bass
  • IR remote for improved convenience and control
  • Aux-in and line-up for added connectivity
  • Works with all compatible stereo Bluetooth devices

Creative ZiiSound T6 2.1 Wireless Speaker System

Product Description

With its Swivel-Speaker-Array, the ZiiSound T6 gives you the most compelling music, movies and gaming experience with high quality wireless audio and surround sound. Pair it with any compatible Bluetooth device or simply use the bundled BT-D1 USB Transmitter for an instant Bluetooth connection. Enjoy 5.1 movie or game soundtrack via a USB connection to your PC, Netbook or Notebook, while the SLAM subwoofer with its 3 drivers-design, delivers excellent dynamics for deep, tight bass. For total convenience, the ZiiSound T6 also comes with a wired volume control pod, AUX-In and headphone connector.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
5Really solid, clear sound for bluetooth and more
By James Korsmo
This set of speakers puts out great sound. And that's really what it is all about with speakers, in my opinion. The small tower pairs are rather heavy for their size, meaning they likely have nice weighty magnets, which is probably why they put out good volume with crispness and clarity. The sub-woofer unit is a nice size, and likewise puts out a nice full bass that fills in the sound admirably. I love classical music, and this set produces wonderfully clear and full sound that has both clarity as well as richness and depth, and it also really pumps out the rock music or sings out the jazz.This set has multiple input options (the sub-woofer unit also doubles as the main hub and amp for the unit):*bluetooth (which produces a beautiful crisp sound for movies, music, or games)*USB 2.0 input*RCA inputs (meaning you can hook it up to your TV, current stereo system, a CD or DVD player, etc.)*Headphone/aux line input (via a RCA to headphone jack cord or via a headphone-style input jack on the control unit; this allows you to hook up non-bluetooth MP3 players, older computers, and pretty much anything that has a headphone jack)*The unit also includes a USB bluetooth chip, so you can use the bluetooth feature with a non-bluetooth-compatible computer system. (Also available for purchase is an iPod bluetooth adapter that likewise adds bluetooth capability to some older iPods and other apple devices that don't have it, though some older iPods, like my first-generation Nano aren't compatible.)The set is controlled by a round control unit that connects via a cord to the main sub-woofer unit. This has the power button, source button, and the bluetooth sync button, headphone output jack and headphone-style input jack, as well as a large dial that controls the volume, a really nice feature that makes for an attractive and functional way to control the volume and the other features of the set, but because it's on a cord, it can only be a few feet away from the sub, which might limit your placement somewhat. The speaker pairs are likewise connected to the main sub by RCA speaker cords, which are of a decent length, but they're not overlong, so again, this might limit your speaker placement somewhat. There is also a small dial on the back of the sub unit for controlling the bass level, as various songs or music types might call for a different recipe for bass fill, and this helpfully allows you to keep the bass from overpowering the music on tracks that have a lot of bass. The set also includes a remote control that controls volume, input, etc.In all, this is an outstanding unit with some great features and really outstanding sound. It has made even music that is familiar sound fresh and new, especially through the bluetooth connection, which makes for incredibly clear sound.

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5One of the best...
By Corey Fisher
This thing is ridiculous... completely overlook any negative reviews. Mark my words, the sound that this "little" set produces will rival some smaller home theater loud speaker sets. I never thought a subwoofer this small could produce lows that are low enough to knock a shelf off my wall and the usb digital audio is crystal clear and believe it or not, they produce outstanding surround sound from a 2.1 set. I have heard many (if not all) good 2.1 sets... these are the best. See for yourself.

8 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
4Creative ZiiSound speaker system
By Wix
I was given these speakers to evaluate as part of my participation in Amazon's Vine program. Although these speakers were given for review, there is no mandate as to how many stars they are given and my review is without pressure or bias. That said, this is my fourth speaker set through Vine and they were well recieved.Creative launched the ZiiSound T6 in November 2010. This speaker system works with all Bluetooth devices, has an easy setup and provides a few options other than Bluetooth for audio inputs. What you have here are 2 swivel type speakers on metal stands, with two speakers on each stand that independantly move to provide sound in all directions. Plus, you have the sub, which has the controls and inputs on the back.These speakers are solid. They are eyecatching and most importantly - they deliver a crisp sound with a kickin bass. The sub is enough to make you feel like the music is going right through you, even without the volume tweaked up. Creative calls this their "Slam" three-drive-subwoofer, which they claim delivers Low Frequency Effects. Well, it is nice. Really nice.Set-up could not possibly be easier. Your two swivel type speakers plug into the back with a nice, sturdy, dual RCA input cord. The swivel knob controller goes into the back, and has a headphone in jack as well as a few source buttons for easy switching. It also has a rear RCA input. They even threw in all the cables you would need. Some other manufacturers should take note. ;)My setup - I could not wait to test these out. I had been waiting for this system for a couple weeks and was so excited to put music on so I grabbed my Acer Iconia and used the audio out cables to plug it into the RCA. Yeah, I know I could have done the bt connection but I was wanting to read, first so the cable connection was the first thing I thought of. Put on my Amazon MP3 app and started playing my music. Of course I had to put on some Flo Rida to test out that bass. Had the whole house groovin to "Good Feeling" and the bass was crazy - I actually turned it down a shade so I could hear the treble, too. First time that has happened. For comparison, I have a Sharp sound system for my home theater and this little Creative set actually blasted me right out of my kitchen with as effective a bass as the larger speaker set. That was impressive. And it sounds a bit superficial, but Creative put in a nice user manuel in with the product, and everything was very well packaged.Everything has worked out so far in further testing - the bt connection between the Iconia and the system was just fine. The 3.5 jack is nice to allow me to hook up whatever I want into these speakers. The only problem I have is where to put these things in my home! :)Features (according to manufacturer's insert) :Swivel satellite top drivers for Surround or Stereo applicationsUSB 5.1 audioLow latency apt-x0codeAudiophile-grade satellite driversCreative Slam subwoofer with Low Frequency EffectsIR remote controlThere are a couple tiny nitnoid issues I have. Very small, I might add. One is that I wish it had an HDMI in, that would have been sweet since I would have been able to plug in my cable box or even put these on my DVDO edge. No big deal though, I am sure I will get over it. The other is that I feel the power cord is a teeny bit too short. For these small nit-noid issues I took off one star, but am teetering on giving it back over the next few weeks that I eval them. Other than that, I totally love these speakers.As with any of my reviews, if I run into issues or discover new positives I haven't noted already, I will be sure to update in a timely manner. I hope this review was informative and helpful!

See all 27 customer reviews...

Creative ZiiSound T6 2.1 Wireless Speaker System. Reviewed by Mike S. Rating: 4.5

This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More